Logo Ricambiflex

About us

Leader in the sector of transmission with flexible cables.

RICAMBIFLEX GM SRL, a company specialized in the production of flexible transmissions for car and industrial vehicles, is located in Pregnana Milanese, a charming town which is 20 km far from Milan, and is near Rho. Founded in 1955 by Giuseppe Mombelli with the name of Officina Meccanica G.M., our company has grown in accordance with the huge development of the car market to which it supplies these remote controls.
Our company took the present name in 1974, and has successfully continued its activity due to the effective collaboration of the founder’s sons, Flavio and Emiliano: the former is responsible for the production sector, while the latter is in charge of the administration. Thanks to the high and steady quality of its products, Ricambiflex GM Srl is highly appreciated in its sector. The company plants cover a 7000 sq m surface, 3500 sq m are reserved for the workshop and warehouse, while the offices are housed in a 400 sq m. surface

The company employs twenty local workers. Over 60% of the production is directed to foreign market, while the remaining 40% is directed to the internal market. These figures, quite remarkable from a statistical view-point, confirm that Ricambiflex GM Srl can sell its products in various continents, such as in Europe, the Near East and even in America. For what concerns the production shipped abroad, the company is considered as a direct exporter, while on the internal market it uses exclusive agents, whose network can cover most of the national territory.

The range of flexible controls directly manufactured is quite considerable: it includes over 4000 types of car models produced in Italy and abroad. Our company located in Pregnana Milanese can provide a highly exclusive service in its sector: we manufacture not only new and recently produced flexible car remote controls, but can also manufacture (on design or through the original sample support) flexible controls for out of sale cars or even for vintage car; these pices are hardly found in the traditional market.

Being at the forefront in the flexible spare parts sector, Ricambiflex GM Srl does not miss the opportunity to contact new potential customers and to strengthen mutual respect with the present ones, by taking part in all national and international motor exhibitions.